White Owl Conspiracy
GLOBALISTS from around the world have descended on New York for the 8th annual Clinton Global Initiative conference.
Established in 2005 by former president of the United States Bill Clinton, the purpose of the Clinton Global Initiative conference is to bring together Globalists, Government Officials and CEO’s of the world’s largest corporations to discuss concepts and ideas such as the establishment of World Government and Global Warming.
Similar to the Bilderberg Group meetings, the world’s elite are congregating to discuss the direction and agenda of the world.
Participants past and present of the Clinton Global Initiative conference have been Presidents, CEO’s and Religious Leaders.
A list of the notable Clinton Global Initiative conference participants from the 2012 conference is as follows:
- Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States (2012)
- Mitt Romney, Republican Party Nominee for President of the United States in 2012 (2012)
- Bill Clinton, Founder and 42nd President of the United States (2005 – Present)
- Ban Ki-Moon, Secretary-General, United Nations (2012)
- Jim Yong Kim, President, World Bank Group (2012)
- Queen Rania Al Abdullah of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan (2012)
- Michael T. Duke, President and CEO, Wal-Mart (2012)
- Joyce Banda, President of the Republic of Malawi (2012)
- Irene B. Rosenfeld, Chairman and CEO, Kraft Foods (2012)
- Mohamed Morsi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt (2012)
- Melinda French Gates, Co-Chair and Trustee, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (2010)
- Tarja Halonen, President of the Republic of Finland (2010)
- Bob McDonald, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, Procter & Gamble (2010)
- Eric Schmidt, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Google Inc. (2010)
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President of the Republic of Liberia (2010)
- Muhtar Kent, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Coca-Cola Company (2010)
- Kevin Rudd, Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia (2009)
- Michelle Bachelet, President of the Republic of Chile (2008)
- Todd Bradley, Executive Vice President, Personal Systems Group, Hewlett-Packard Company (2008)
- MasterCard Worldwide
- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway Incorporated
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- General Electric
- Yahoo! Inc
- The Coca-Cola Company
- News Corporation
Other notable Globalists such as Warren Buffett, Lloyd C. Blankfein, Rupert Murdoch, Bono, Kofi Annan, Tony Blair, Michael Bloomberg and George H.W. Bush have also attended Clinton Global Initiative conferences. For a full list of past attendees, click here.
The main-stream media have undeniably been reluctant to report in great detail on the events of the Clinton Global Initiative conferences. Considering that Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEO’s of the world’s largest corporations and the world’s wealthiest individuals are meeting on a regular basis, why is it that Google News can only deliver 13,500 results for the term “Clinton Global Initiative” (Inc. quotes).
In comparison to the 142,000 results for “justin bieber”, it’s clear that the main stream media have been reluctant to report on the Clinton Global Initiative conferences in great detail.
Therefore, is the Clinton Global Initiative the new United Nations and is it more powerful than the Bilderberg Group? An excellent article written by Dayo Olopade published in the The Daily Beast argues that the composition of the Clinton Global Initiative conferences, the agenda and mandatory commitments forced upon participants rivals the power and influence of the United Nations. To read the article in its entirety, click here.
I (the author) agree with Dayo Olopade and would even argue that an organisation like the Clinton Global Initiative is just as influential as the Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove, Club of Rome and the Skull and Bones society.
Think about it… The world’s Elite are only interested in further advancing their own interests, therefore why would they bother to organise themselves in such a fashion without gaining anything? Organisations like the Bilderberg Group don’t meet to socialize; they meet to further advance their own agenda’s.
So how can we hold to account the participants of the Clinton Global Initiative conferences and how can we protect the rights and interests of the people and lives they are meddling with?
The Clinton Global Initiative conference isn’t just a talk-fest; it’s an opportunity for many of the criminal attendees to influence our elected officials in a manner not seen since the establishment of the Bilderberg Group in 1954.
Ultimately, the Elite of our world are meeting on an annual basis in an unregulated forum with our elected officials to discuss matters that affect everyone.
The Clinton Global Initiative conferences should be earmarked as an event that the world needs to be wary of.
Andrew Puhanic is the founder of the Globalist Report. The aim of the Globalist Report is to provide current, relevant and informative information about the Globalists and Globalist Agenda. You can contact Andrew directly by visiting the Globalist Report.